Recent studies prove the many benefits of Cats Claw, which is becoming one of the most important herbs in the world of natural treatments. Originating in Peru, little was known about the potential health benefits of this herb until recently.
Studies show this herb to be beneficial in the treatment of ailments and diseases such as:
- Stomach Disorders
- Menstrual Problems
Cat’s Claw is available in the form of extracts and as a tea, consumed two to three times daily.
The treatment of many different health issues can be attributed to important properties of this herb, such as:
- The ability to recognize and adapt to problems inside of the human system.
- Antibiotic properties fight disease and infection.
- High levels of antioxidants assist the body in regenerating harmed cells and rebuilding the body to its original strength.
- It can fight viruses, like colds, the same way as synthetic medicines, but without the nasty side effects.
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce pain.
- Treatment of cancerous tumors and associative pain – consistent treatment can contribute to a total reversal of symptoms.
While one of the results of using Cat’s Claw has been reported by individuals who have experienced relief of symptoms associated with AIDS due to the fact that it is an immune stimulan; researchers are uncertain if it acts on the virus itself.
Individuals who should avoid using Cat’s Claw include:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Those suffer from bleeding on a regular basis.
It is also not recommended to use this herb in conjunction with other prescribed drugs.
Cat’s Claw is known to treat a variety of conditions including cancer, inflammation, fatigue and viral disorders. Researchers believe there is potential for discovering more possible uses for this herb. The potent healing properties of cat’s claw have earned it the title “the sacred herb of the rain forest”.